6.5.12

Sunlighted.

















































All photos taken by Daniella J. Andreadaki


Oh God how I love these photos! I have to admit that they are my all-time favorite! And they are all thank's to my crazy, beloved sister! <3 I hope she'd live closer so that we could spend more time together and shoot for the blog! haha :) Sadly, this is the third and last part of the shooting that I did with her ( coming up her outfit! ) so, back to not-so-artistic outfit shots next time!

I was craving for a pair of palazzo pants for so long and they are finally mine! Yaay!

How are you, guys, enjoying the perfect weather? xx


pants: Stradivarius
top: Zara
necklace: Accessorize
clutch: Bershka
shoes: Bought online

2 comments:

  1. So high fashion bff! <3 I super super super love the 8th photo hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waaaa thank you so much bff <3 Love you <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...