22.7.12

New In and Favorites!







































Oh my! Can't believe I am updating my blog again. Well, not really... but at least I post something! Can't believe that The Booted Cat turned one year old on the 19/6 and I didn't even make a post about it! But well, I am in my final year in high school now, so it's all about studying, studying, studying and sketching!

Anyway, are you guys enjoying your summer vacation? I am going to Volos in August so, you know what that means. Outfit posts in perfect quality! YAY! I miss my dad so much. Can't wait for August to come!

The first pair of shoes were bought back in April and I am so in love with them! They remind me of Jeffrey Campbell's  Foxys so, how couldn't I just fall in love with them immediately? The next two pairs were also love-at-first-sight but, bought on sales this time!
And as for the last two photos, these things are my kind of all-time favorites. Thought I should just share them all with you in one post!

Hope that I'll be able to update my blog again, soon! Stay tuned for outfit posts! xx

Shoes:
first pair: Stradivarius
second pair: Stradivarius
third pair: ZARA


Favorites:

First photo
Sunnies: Cheap Monday
Statement Necklace: Accessorize
Cat ring: Accessorize
Faux stone ring: H&M
cuff: Stradivarius
chain necklace: Bershka
watch: Swatch

Second photo
colourful necklaces: handmade
Love necklace: Accessorize
Ring: Handmade
Sunnies: Vintage RayBan

4 comments:

  1. Υπεροχο οπως παντα. Κλασσικη Μαααρ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Όοολα τα παπούτσια είναι WOW. Βασικά και εγώ έψαχνα παπούτσια που να έμοιαζαν έστω και λίγο στα Campbell και δεν βρήκα/πέτυχα τίποτα στο Ηράκλειο αλλά αυτά είναι πολύ ωραίαα. Ααα και το blog σου είναι υπέροχο. :D xx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστω πααααααρα παρα πολυ! Σε καταλαβαινω! Και εγω εκανα αμαν και μολις τα βρηκα δε το πιστευα! χαχα :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...