28.4.12

Cats In Pink!


























all photos taken by Daniella J. Andreadaki.


Heyyyy everyone! This is the second part of the shooting that my lovely sister and I did the other day ! :) Spotting this playful cat, my cousin though it would be perfect if "The Booted Cat's" new outfit of the day would include...a real cat! :D So here it is!

I just LOVE colourful pants and I am kind of addicted to them lately! Haha :) I mean, who would resist?

I am updating my blog right from my house at Volos at the moment so, I am in a bit of rush! Sorry for the short post!

Have a nice weekend everyone! xx


top: Zara
pants: Zara
cuff: Stradivarius
bag: Longchamp
shoes: Zara
watch: Swatch

6 comments:

  1. You look like worth a million dollars Maria! I love it bff! <3 I hope you're having a good time in Volos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bff :'D I appreciate it so much! <3

      Delete
  2. Reee eisai apistefti pragmatika:) Keep it Up;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστω πααααααρα πολυ, Παρη :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!Πολύ όμορφη:3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω πααααρα πολυ :'D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...