19.4.12

Sometimes It's Black.




























 

All photos taken by Daniella J. Andreadaki


Hey everyone! The ones that follow The Booted Cat on facebook may know that I tried to do a DIY the other day. The result wasn't really good so, I should try something else next time. Sorry, guys!

As for the photos... I have to admit that....I LOVE them! Thank's to my beloved cousin ( or how I like to call her, sister) Daniella,  the result was amazing! I am so so so happy! :) We took so many shots today! I am going to upload them as soon as possible! ( Including her outfit ;) )
Oh, how I love this skirt! It gives me "dramatic" inspiration,and I think it's visable haha!

Did you have fun on Easter? :)

P.S. The title is part of the lyrics to a song that's stuck on my head over the last days. The song is "Black" by Schiller. You should search it on youtube!


Shirt: H&M
Skirt: DIY
Shoes: Bought online
Necklace: Accessorize

6 comments:

  1. Omg Maria it's too beautiful! I wanna cry!! You're amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bianca, oh my goodness! THANK YOU! I have no words! It means SOOOOO much coming from you! Thank you bff ! <3

      Delete
  2. Great blog!Love your outfits,so perfect!
    I'm your new follower
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I appreciate your support more that anything! :) It means so much to me! xxx

      Delete
  3. Μονδέλο είσαι μονδέλο! <3 μεταξάααακη :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...