31.12.14

Baby, It's Cold Outside.




















Guess who's back! Ahs, I can't believe The Booted Cat is 3 years old already! But I am back for good :)

I am on vacation in Volos and I was lucky enough to wake up and see everything outside covered in white. That's my idea of Christmas holidays ;)
As for my outfit... It really wasn't that great... Simply trying to cover myself with something warm and run outside as fast as possible to get some "catch-y", "snowy" photos for my comeback post! So, excuse my random outfit, was bit too excited about the snow ^_^

I hope you are having wonderful holidays and I am wishing you all a Happy New Year!
Till next time, xx


parka: Zara
sweater: Zara
leggings: Bershka
boots: Dr. Martens
gloves: Tally Weijl

All photos taken by N. Metaxiotis and edited by C. Marathonitis

2 comments:

  1. oi kaltses apo poy einai?
    VASILAKIS(LAKIS) BOUKOROS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. απο το συρτατι του παππου, "Βασιλακη"

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...