26.8.13

The Cat Is Back ( In Town ) !






















And the cat is back for good :) I've missed my blog soooo much. Seriously, the whole exams thing was one of the worst experiences in my life so far, I think. Good luck to those of you that are examined in 2014.

As for me, I am relaxing in my hometown far from Crete :) It was about time to update my blog and I'm sorry I didn't do it earlier.
Cropped top, high wasted kimono inspired shorts, my favorite pair of converse and a chain necklace. Simple and Summer-ish, I guess? :) hahaha I'll be updating my blog regularly from now on so stay tuned, guys! I missed y'all :)


top: Stradivarius
shorts: Stradivarius
shoes: Converse
bag: vintage
sunnies: Ray Ban


All photos were taken by Nikos Metaxiotis.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...