17.3.12

Printed.






















I am so sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been extremelly busy. The weather just wouldn't cooperate either. Only today, I found time ( finally yaaaaay! ) and the perfect weather for outfit shots! I missed my blog so much!

Seeing me wearing my denim shirt again is a bit boring, I know, but I can't help it! I love it! And it seems like the perfect option for, almost, every outfit. I was really lucky getting my hands on it while I was in Athens. What can I say about the pants? They were love-at-first-sight. I craved them for long. You can't imagine my excitement when I found them again and, this time, on sales! The necklace is one of my latest obsessions, too.

sunnies: vintage RayBan (first photo), Cheap Monday
denim shirt: H&M
pants: ZARA
necklace: Accessorize

2 comments:

  1. Zara's sales are gonna raise because of you bff! Aaahh you're so beautiful! And did your Mom took those shots? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha omg bff:D Thank you soo so much! <3 Yeah, she did :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...