26.2.12

We are Golden!




















Hey everyone! Finally managed to take some new outfit shots for you ! :) So, how are you?

Today was such a beautiful day! Well, it was, till I decided to take the shots. The weather acted crazy and the sun ran away! So, I'm sorry for the quality of some of them.  The background's horrible once again, but I can't help it! It's only in the weekends when I manage to take outfit shots and I usually can't reach a nice place to do so.

 I am completely in love with these tights! Although you can't clearly see it in the photos, they are golden!  I don't know exactly why the "golden effect" isn't visable, but I guess it's because of the light. Anyway, do you like them? :)

Wishing everyone a great week! :)

leather jacket: Zara
bag: Vintage
belt: Accessorize
dress: Zara
watch: Swatch
shoes: Bought online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...