5.2.12

Burgundy























You've already seen me wearing these pants on my previous outfit post but, I can help it! Burgundy colour is just so perfect! Plus, these heels...Mamma mia! They've come all the way from heaven! They're killer shoes indeed, though. I also have to thank and admit that I love her...I am talking about my grandmother, of course! She made me this beautiful sweater which, I think, I'm going to wear almost everyday!

Anyway, sales season is here! Aren't you excited? Have you already spotted/ bought something? As for me, I've managed to buy some pieces! Can't wait to show you!

Have a nice week, everyone! :)


Sweater: Made by my grandma
Pants: Koton
Heels: Zara
Bag: Vintage
Sunnies: vintage Ray Ban
Watch: Swatch

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...