22.1.12

As Seen In Fairy Tales.
























I know, I promised I'd post some photos from Athens, but considering the fact that I haven't updated my blog for a while, I thought it would be better to do a lil come back with an outfit post! Don't you think?

So, we went on a little trip last weekend to a very beautiful village called Anatoli ( which means Sunrise ). That's where we found this oh-so-perfect place for shooting! It was so magical, you could even think of fairies flying next to you!

The outfit's shoes were supposed to be my black ankle boots ( as seen in the 2 indoor photos ) but, as you can imagine, it wouldn't be possible for me to walk in them while trying to discover the place! So, just pretend that the boots I'm wearing in the other shots don't exist. ( Although they're the ones I was talking you about here, actually. ) Almost everything else I am wearing, except from the leather jacket and the sunnies, is new and was bought while I was in Athens .

Wishing everyone an amazing week! :)

Turban Headband: Tally Weijl
Sunnies: Vintage RayBan
Leather Jacket: Zara
Cardigan: Zara
Jean Shirt: H&M
Pants: Koton
Ankle Boots: bought online

2 comments:

  1. Εξαιρετική δουλειά κοριτσάκι :)
    Συνέχισέ το ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω παρα πολυ love:D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...