13.4.12

This Is A White T-Shirt.























Hey everyone! :) How are you enjoying Easter holidays? Finally, there's a new outfit post up! YAY! hahaha :) So, I was at Bershka the other day and spotted this neon beauty! I HAD to make it mine as soon as possible. For those who don't know it, I am a crazy neon-yellow lover ;) So, now, you can picture my excitement as soon as I came across it!
But, the same excitement made me jump when I found this oh-so-perfect cuff, I was searching everywhere for! Isn't it pure love?
As for my t-shirt, I like to call it captain obvious! Hahahaha ! It always draws the attention and you can't imagine the look on people's faces as soon as they read what's written on it!

I am wishing everyone a Happy Easter! :) Have loads of fun! xx


T-Shirt: Zara Man
Blazer: Bershka
Jeans: Staff
Bag: Bershka
Cuff: Stradivarius
Shoes: Zara
Watch: Swatch
Sunnies: Vintage Ray Ban

6 comments:

  1. Oh my holy guacamole, you're a supermodel Maria! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg omg omg! Thank you bff! Thank you so so much :'D <3

      Delete
  2. Sorry but I HAVE to say this. It's a white T-shirt huh? YOU DON'T SAY?! :P
    <3 (btw πανέμορφη είσαι :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahaha αγααααπη μου! <3 ευχαριστω ευχαριστω :'D

      Delete
  3. so amazing outfit! awesome...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...