11.8.11

Black, Blue and Silver.














After finishing the first "shooting", I was thinking what would be my next outfit of the day. So, I ended up choosing my new Stradivarius maxi dress along with a handmade necklace that I had never worn, and thought it was the right one for this dress.
I found and bought some more amazing things on sales! :D Did I mention the two pairs of sunglasses I got? And, yes I am crazy about sunglasses! I don't think that I will never ever stop buying pairs. I will show you the one of them in my next post so stay tuned :D


Αφού έβγαλα τις πρώτες φωτογραφίες, σκεφτόμουν τι θα ήταν το επόμενο σύνολο της ημέρας. Έτσι, κατέληξα στο καινούριο μου μάξι φόρεμα μαζί με το χειροποίητο κολιέ που δεν είχα ποτέ φορέσει και νομιζα πώς ήταν το κατάλληλο για το φόρεμα.
Βρήκα και αγόρασα κάποια τέλεια πράγματα στις εκπτώσεις! :D Μήπως ανέφερα τα δύο ζευγάρια γυαλιά που αγόρασα; Και ναί, τρελένομαι για γυαλιά! Δεν νομίζω οτι θα σταματίσω να αγοράζω, ποτέ. Θα σας δείξω το ένα ζευγάρι στο επόμενο post μου, γι'αυτό μείνετε συντονισμένοι ! :D


I was wearing:
Maxi Dress: Stradivarius
Handmade necklace: was a gift
Sandals: Zara ( Old )
Sunnies: vintage RayBan

2 comments:

  1. I love the whole thing!!! You are fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...