19.6.11

Hello everyone!

       I was thinking the whole day what should I write on my first post and I still don't know. First of all, I am Maria (16 years old) and fashion is one of my passions. This blog is a way to express myself, as I believe that fashion is a way to express yourself. Fashion is not just one thing. Like Coco Chanel has said "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. "
      Not everyone like the same stuff, right ? Imagine how the world would be if everyone would dress the same! There's one word to describe that. Yes, you're right! Booring ! That's another reason to explain why fashion is not just one specific thing. We choose what to wear according to our preferences and what suits us best . And that's the way it should be. Not all lengths, cuts, or prints suit everyone. But, that doesn't mean that you can't experiment ! Don't be afraid to wear something eccentric ! But remember, never overdo it! Less is more, never forget that!
      Like I said, this blog is a way to express myself so, I will share with you stuff that I like, moments from my daily routine and many other things :) So, I guess that's enough for my first post ! Woo...I had no idea what to write at first! See you guys!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...