16.10.11

Stripes.



  









The weather's just being crazy. The one day's raining, the other's just cold, and then, hot again.I can't decide what to wear! So, weather, could you please make up your mind?

That black-white cat, with the crazy tail, is just adorable, don't you think? She's always outside my grandma's house and comes running to me, everytime I get there.

Ο καιρος έχει τρελαθεί τελείως. Τη μια μέρα βρέχει, την επόμενη κάνει κρύο, και μετά, πάλι ΖΕΣΤΗ. Δεν ξέρεις τι να φορέσεις... Για αυτό, αποφάσισε επιτέλους!

Η ασπρόμαυρη γάτα, με την τρεεεελή ουρά, είναι αξιολάτρευτη! Είναι διαρκώς έξω απο το σπίτι της γιαγιάς μου και ερχέται τρέχοντας πάνω μου, κάθε φορά που πηγαίνω.

I was wearing: 
top: Zara
cardigan: Stradivarius (Old)
jeans: Mango
belt: Accessorize
sunnies: vintage RayBan
bag: vintage
shoes: bought online

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...