8.9.11

See Through.














All photos taken by my dad ( Nikos Metaxiotis ).

I am home! Yaaay! So, I am incredibly sorry for the lack of posts but I just managed to find those last photos I have from Volos. Plus my DSLR isn't here yet so excuse my little lack of posts for the days to come, too!
Anyway, as for the outfit... I already told you, on my last post, that I love the see-through trend so I had to get my hand on a see-through shirt, too! And here it is, paired with my beloved green converse and my jean shorts. Do you like the outfit?
I have to get ready to go to the beach so, bye for now ! Have a beautiful day! :)

P.S. For those who didn't notice I had written in my last posts that the photos are taken by my dad ( Nikos Metaxiotis ) who is an amateur photographer ( Although his photos are incredibly pro! ) . So, it would mean the world to me If you just checked out some of his work here and here . Thank you very much !


I was wearing:
Sunnies: vintage RayBan
Shirt: Stradivarius
Shorts: Staff
bag: vintage
shoes: All Star
watch: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...